2014年8月16日星期六

IPad Mini Bluetooth keyboard case stand

Ever since I got my iPad Mini ( on launch day ) I have been waiting for someone to bring out a compatible keyboard that is designed purely for the iPad Mini, well I found one, and I have to say I'm impressed, I ordered online and ten days later there it was. My iPad mini fits perfectly inside the keyboard case so it acts as a double, a keyboard and case, well actually triple because when I'm using the keyboard it has a built in stand. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00L8MU658
So where to start telling you all about it, lets start with looks, it has an aluminum finish so it looks stylish, It's really light weight and thin, and it has a built in full rechargeable battery, if I use the stand it holds it very securely both horizontal and vertically, and when I use it as a case it looks like I have almost put two IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS together, it looks really cool.
Next let me tell you how to use it, well it's Bluetooth so it's easy to set up, the only bad thing I can say is it doesn't remember my iPad so I have to reconnect it every time I turn it on, but that is still not a major issue, really all you do is turn Bluetooth in in general settings, turn on the keyboard and press the connect button, then let the ipad 4 case for kids  search, select the keyboard and type in the 4 number password, then it connects straight away, from then on it's do what you want, I find it much easier to use than the touch screen keys.
And finally I guess I should tell you if it is user friendly, well yes it is. Now it doesn't come will lots of additional function keys but to be honest I really don't care, it is just a straight forward keyboard that acts as a stand and a case, but typing is quite easy, and although some of you may think it's a little small but I found I quickly got used to using it, my typing speed if much faster with it than using the touch screen keyboard and that was my main goal and reason for buying it, oh and it does have a 10 meter working range so if you already have a case stand that you prefer then you can still use that and this keyboard, anyway I hope this has been an interesting read and I have gave you a clear idea on the keyboard case.

没有评论:

发表评论