2012年7月26日星期四

'She's got something very transfixing about her!' Even Rupert Sanders' wife admits to falling under Kristen Stewart's spell

Rupert Sanders obviously found Kristen Stewart enchanting but his wife Liberty Ross has admitted she too was ‘transfixed’ by the actress.
While it was revealed yesterday that the Snow White and the Huntsman director, 41, had cheated on his model wife and mother of his two children with his leading lady, footage has emerged of Liberty singing Kristen’s praises.
The 33-year-old star plays Kristen’s mother in the fantasy adventure and said the 22-year-old beauty was her number one choice for the role.
 
The women in his life! Married director Rupert Sanders poses with 
Kristen Stewart (left) who he had a fling with and wife Liberty Ross
The women in his life! Married director Rupert Sanders poses with 
Kristen Stewart (left) who he had a fling with and wife Liberty Ross
 
The women in his life! Married director Rupert Sanders poses with Kristen Stewart (left) who he had a fling with and wife Liberty Ross
‘[Kristen] was my number one choice,' Ross told Celebuzz at the movie’s London premiere in May. ‘I think there is no better Snow White in my opinion. She is great.
‘I mean, I’ve never watched a Twilight movie, so I don’t really know, but I loved her in Sean Penn’s film just for that moment that she’s in it. 
‘Ever since then — she’s got something very transfixing about her. We needed a modern, edgy, cool girl.’
Meanwhile, despite being photographed in a series of compromising clinches with the married director, Kristen is confident she can win back her boyfriend of four years and Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson.
 
Liberty, seen here with Charlize Theron, Kristen and Lily Cole, 
has said she was transfixed by Kristen Stewart and the star was her 
number one choice for the lead role in her husband's movie Snow White 
and the HuntsmanLiberty, seen here with Charlize Theron, Kristen and Lily Cole, has said she was transfixed by Kristen Stewart and the star was her number one choice for the lead role in her husband's movie Snow White and the Huntsman
A source told RadarOnline ‘Kristen is pulling out all the stops with Rob, completely apologising and trying to make things right with him, but she is very confident that she is going to win his trust back.’
According to pals Kristen believes Robert is so in love with her that he will eventually forgive her indiscretions and she has been frantically doing everything in her power to keep them together.
She issued a grovelling statement yesterday toPeople which she publicly acknowledged her love for the 26-year-old star for the first time.
 
Kristen is desperately trying to win back her boyfriend and 
Twilight Saga co-star Robert PattinsonKristen is desperately trying to win back her boyfriend and Twilight Saga co-star Robert Pattinson
‘I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry,’ she said.
The source insists Kristen believes the pair will weather this storm, saying ‘Kristen is doing everything in her power to keep Rob from breaking up with her. She knows how much he loves her and she really believes that she is going to keep him from dumping her.’
 
Rupert and Kristen met on the set of Snow White and the Hunstman 
and recently enjoyed a brief flingRupert and Kristen met on the set of Snow White and the Hunstman and recently enjoyed a brief fling
Rupert also issued a statement yesterday to People which said: 'I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.  My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together.'
Neither Liberty nor Robert have commented on the affair.
 
Both Kristen and Rupert admitted to the fling after Us Weekly 
printed incriminating photographs of them in a series of steamy 
clinchesBoth Kristen and Rupert admitted to the fling after Us Weekly printed incriminating photographs of them in a series of steamy clinches

没有评论:

发表评论