2012年3月2日星期五

Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Speedy 25 N41534

 

In our terrific Louis Vuitton sale stores, you may find cheap Louis Vuitton handbags, wallets, bags and shoes for the most desirable Louis Vuitton sale and deals. Numerous latest styles and original designs will absolutely bring you unexpected surprises. High quality is our promise. The perfect combination of classics and fashion is our ever-lasting pursuit. In addition, our Louis Vuitton online shop provides you various styles of many other discounted Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 handbags,wallets such as Speedy 25 N41534 at wholesale cheap prices.
Louis Vuitton Speedy re-interpretation of the Keepall travel bag, handbag arc shape to make room for more spacious. Additional padlocks wide zipper pocket, practical and more safe and reliable. Louis Vuitton Monogram Canvas Speedy 25 handbag with the body, the leather handles, canvas lining, golden brass fittings, zipper open and close, internal patch pocket, hand-pull type, with a padlock.
A compact city bag in the elegant canvas of Damier. Its luminous and elegant pattern brings a touch of chic to any outfit.
Size (LxHxD): 9.8" x 7.5" x 5.9"

-Metallic pieces in shiny golden brass
-Textile lining
-Iconic Louis Vuitton Speedy shape
-Leather trimmings

PRODUCT ID: N41534
This Louis Vuitton Damier graphite Azur Speedy 25 was sort of on my whatever list…until I borrowed my sister's. It's for this sole reason that I'm writing this review in the first place. I can't think of a handbag that is more lightweight or easy to carry, and the fact that it's the Damier print makes it pretty wearable with any wardrobe. I'm not one for loud logos, so my LV monogram 25 was getting pretty lonely. Tired of carrying around the bags I own (spoiled, I know!), I tried out my sister's Damier 30.

没有评论:

发表评论