2012年2月27日星期一

Monster Beats by Dr. Dre is now available

 
Monster Cable and Dr. Dre have already taken over the headphone and earbuds market, so what's next? Speakers. Last week at a full press event at the Best Buy in NYC, Dre unveiled an assortment of new products including the Beatbox. This new iPod/iPhone dock features 5.25-inch bass drivers and 2-inch high frequency drivers, which are supposed to deliver studio speaker quality in a much smaller package.
The speakers were designed by Ammunition, the industrial design firm in San Francisco who also designed the original Beats by beats by dr dre in ear. They are a bit pricey at $400, but that puts them in the same range as the Bose speakers. As a current owner of two monster beats by dr dre, I can say they deliver quality sound and if you can afford them, then you should definitely give them a try.
Monster Cable was really thinking on this one, the Solo headphones actually have a plug in cord so if the cord does go bad you can just plug in a replacement. The Solo headphones are noise isolating which means they help block out outside noise. Diddy: "My mother played music for me as a child, and I grew up loving the way music made me feel. It brought out joy and pain. It was my first career, my first love. No matter how many roads I travel, my heart always takes me back there. Music is my life, and monster beats studio is an expression of how great sound makes me feel." Monster and rap legend Dr. Dre have teamed up to bring a state-of-the-art pair of headphones, aptly called Monster Beats by dre solo.

没有评论:

发表评论